The Guided Hiking Tour from Boca de Tomatlán to Colomitos is our favorite excursion in Puerto Vallarta. Definitely a must do excursion if you like adventure and to be in direct contact with nature.
Get to know and enjoy these paradisiacal places hiking with us. Best Hiking Tour in PVR!
- Ground transportation in air-conditioned vans
- Snorkeling equipment (mask, snorkel and fins)
- Sodas, juices, granola bars, water to refill
What to Bring:
- Refillable water bottle to your trip.
- Comfortable clothing, swimming suit, comfortable shoes for hiking, insect repellent, sun protection (hat, sunglasses, biodegradable sunscreen), small towel, camera.
- Distance covered in hiking: 2 miles round trip.
- Hiking is done on natural uneven terrain (with exposed rocks and roots), loose gravel and unpaved.
- Fitness level: Moderate active, good physical condition is recommended.
- Not recommended for children under 6 years or pregnant women, people with back, neck, heart or knee problems.
- Kids must be accompanied by an adult.
- Not accessible for wheelchairs or strollers.
Duration: 4 hours
Start Time: 8:30 am
Meeting Point: ECOTOURS DE MEXICO Office: Proa sn-local 20, Marina Vallarta, 48335 Puerto Vallarta, Jal.
Availability: All year long
Maximum number of guests: 12, Minimum number of guests: 2
Price: (Two guests to operate this tour)
- Ticket per guest: $ 109 USD