The best way to get to know almost half of the Bay of Banderas is in one of these 2 private boat tours, the most professional service, the best and funniest bilingual guides are with us. We have the best safety and snorkeling equipment for you to spend a fantastic day at Yelapa or Animas!
Highly recommended for families and friends looking for a private adventure to avoid large crowds. The tour can be 100% customizable in case you want to modify it to your liking.
- Bilingual Guide, cooler, a bag of ice, life jackets, snorkeling equipment.
- Hike to the waterfall (Yelapa Tour only)
What to Bring:
- Swimming suit, towel, camera, sunscreen, hat, sandals, shorts and a light jacket (depending on the time of the year).
- Drinks and snacks for the cooler. There are restaurants in our destinations in case you want to have lunch.
- Extra cash for food, drinks, gratuities.
Important information: The ticket price covers up to 8 people, so you must select a single ticket whether your group is two or eight people.
- Yelapa Tour: 6 hours
- Animas Tour: 4.5 hours
Start Time: 9:00 am
Meeting Point: Los Muertos Pier in Zona Romantica.
Suitable for All ages
Availability: All year long
Maximum number of guests: 8
- Up to 8 Guests Private Boat tour to Yelapa with Snorkel: 350 USD
- Up to 8 Guests Private Boat Tour to Animas with Snorkel: 275 USD