One of the best attractions in Puerto Vallarta and the entire Bay of Banderas is the Jorullo Bridge, the longest suspension bridge in Latin America. Cross it driving an ATV or RZR is definitely the most exciting experience in PVR.
Enjoy the Best attraction of Puerto Vallarta with us! The Jorullo Bridge Experience at the Sierra Madre Mountains.
- Round Transportation from any of our 4 Meeting points.
- Tequila Tasting.
- Visit to El Salto Waterfall.
What to Bring:
- Driver License and a Credit Card for each Driver (Visa or Mastercard).
- Sports shoes or closed shoes to shift the ATV gears.
- Swimming suit, towel, sunscreen, hat, short.
- Extra cash for food, drinks, pictures and gratuities.
- A charge of $10 usd per ATV and $20 usd per RZR will be requested at check-in as a collision insurance (non-refundable). This will cover up to $500 usd in damage to the unit.
- Maximum weight for single ATV: 110 kg or 242 lbs.
- Maximum weight for double ATV: 220 kg or 484 lbs.
- No guests allowed under the influence of alcohol or any other drug.
Duration: 4 hours
- 8:30 am
- 12:30 pm
- Nuevo Vallarta
- Cruise Ship Terminal Area
- Zona Hotelera Norte
- Zona Romántica
Suitable (6 +)
- Minimum age to drive: 18 years old
- Minimum age for passenger: 6 years old
Availability: All year long
Maximum number of guests: 20
- ATV Single Rider: 160 USD
- ATV Double Rider: 240 USD
- RZR up to 2 people: 330 USD
- RZR up to 4 people: 420 USD