The ATV Zipline Combo tour begins right from the heart of Puerto Vallarta, you will be able to enjoy the historic center, the Malecón, the Zona Romantica, until we enter the beautiful Sierra Madre Occidental.
There, we will make an unforgettable tour on our ATVs on the dirt roads to reach a bar in the middle of the mountain where you can cool off with an ice cold drink. Then we will go to the Canopy River facilities to enjoy 8 of the best zip lines in PVR.
XIUTLA RIDERS PV offers the best ATV ZIPLINE Combo tour in PVR, and it is a private tour!
Inclusions: Bilingual Guide, Safety equipment, Tequila tasting (optional)
What to Bring:
- Driver License and Credit Card for damage deposit (refundable after the activity)
- Light clothing and comfortable shoes (sport shoes for hiking and to shift gears of the ATV)
- Insect repellent, Cash for souvenirs, drinks, gratuities, photos and videos (Credit Cards accepted).
- No guests allowed under the influence of alcohol or any other drug.
- Not recommended for people with heart problems, people with back and neck problems or any other injury.
- Maximum weight for zipline is 250 and for ATV is 300 lbs for single riders and a Maximum combined for 1 ATV for 2 guests is 490 lbs.
- A minimum of 2 ATV is required to conduct the private tour.
- All drivers must bring a valid driver’s license and must be 18 years or older (Teen Permits are not valid) Guests between the ages of 5 and 17 cannot drive ATVs and must accompany the driver.
Duration: 4 hours
Start Times: 9:00 am, 2:00 pm
Meeting Point: XIUTLA RIDERS Office: Av México 1260, 5 de Diciembre, 48330 Puerto Vallarta, Jal.
Suitable: Ages 5+ for passengers and 18+ with a driver’s license for drivers.
Availability: All year long
Maximum number of guests: 12
- Single ATV zip line combo (1 ATV for 1 guest): $115 USD
- Double ATV zip line combo (1 ATV for 2 guests): $160 USD